We would like to wish all our patients a very happy Christmas and New Year. Our opening hours over the festive period are: Christmas Eve 08:40-14:15pm Monday 27th CLOSED Tuesday 28th ClOSED Wednesday 29th 09:00-16:15 Thursday 30th 09:00-17:15 Friday 31st 09:00-13:15 In case of a dental emergency outside of Practice working hours please contact 111.> Read More
Welcome to Regency House Dental Practice
We would like to say a big thank you to everyone who sponsored us for our Pretty Muddy and purchased raffle tickets. This has helped to raise vital funds for Macmillan in memory of our lovely Monika. This couldn’t have taken place without the generosity of local businesses who donated raffle prizes. We are delighted to announce we have raised over £3000! All raffle ticket winners have been notified.
Many thanks to
Lee Walker Butchers
Daniel Moore Photography
The Beauty Loft
REGENCY HOUSE DENTAL TEAM ARE GETTING DOWN AND DIRTY
WITH CANCER RESEARCH RACE FOR LIFE PRETTY MUDDY.
ON SATURDAY 30TH OCTOBER 2021, THE REGENCY TEAM WILL BE TAKING PART IN “PRETTY MUDDY 5KM” TO RAISE FUNDS IN MEMORY OF OUR LOVELY DENTIST MONIKA ZURAWSKA WHO SADLY PASSED AWAY LAST YEAR.
WE HAVE CHOSEN MACMILLAN, AS THEY SUPPORTED MONIKA AND HER FAMILY THROUGH A VERY DIFFICULT TIME.
If you would like to support the team then please sponsor us by donating via our just giving page:
In addition, we also have a raffle, with some exciting prizes available.
Tickets are a £1 a strip and can be purchased in the practice.
Prizes are as follows: –
- 50% off whitening (subject to terms and conditions*)
- Free EMS (Hygiene) appointment (subject to terms and conditions*)
- Oral Health Product Hamper
- Ionic hair straightening brush from Hyland’s
- Regent travel Passport holder x2
- Beauty Loft Voucher worth £20
- Lee Walker Butchers Voucher worth £20
- Family photo shoot voucher from Daniel Moore Photography
The raffle will be drawn on Tuesday 30th of November and winners will be notified.
Update – As of 19th July 2021
Following the government announcement, that as from the 19th July 2021 England will be entering phase 4 of the roadmap and most of the covid restrictions shall be lifted, we have reassessed our current procedures.
Whilst these are guidelines that have been outlined, the emphasis has been put onto personal responsibility and that of businesses to remain safe.
With that in mind we have made a few minor changes at the practice and would appreciate your continuing co-operation:
- The door will be open – there will be no need to call us on arrival but we still ask you to attend alone where possible, unless you require assistance or are attending with a minor. Please do not arrive too early for your appointment. Please check in at reception who will direct you from there.
- Only attend the practice when you have an appointment, do not come to the practice for any enquiries or to make an appointment – please call us.
- We are asking that all patients continue to wear a face covering indoors – our staff will continue to wear masks too. This is to protect yourself and others. We ask you to be considerate of others who may be medically vulnerable and have been unable to be vaccinated.
- You will still be asked to sanitise your hands on the way into the practice.
- We still have a limited capacity in our waiting rooms – our chairs will be spaced out where possible and all areas well ventilated.
- Payments are able to be made at the reception– with the exception of hygienist appointments and NHS treatment appointments which will still be taken in advance in line with our practice policies.
Whilst these are guidelines that we have put into place, we are still awaiting guidance from our dental governing bodies and so these may be subject to change without prior notice.
If you have any concerns or questions, please call the team on 01785 815818 or email on email@example.com and one of the team will be able to help you.
We thank you again for your patience and support through such challenging times.
Regency House Dental Practice.
Please leave a review
At Regency House Dental Practice, we aim to offer a first class service and would love to hear about your experience with us.
Please take a moment to leave us a Google review by clicking the button below as this helps spread the word about the work that we do and the quality of work that we offer.